Top Social

My Tone It Up Story

8.14.2013
It's ironic that yesterday I shared how I made banana bread and chocolate/banana popsicles. Those bites would not be considered TIU approved. I follow this program like 98.5% of the time. Unfortunately I am still human and the other 1.5% I crave the occasional hot dog, beer, barbeque, ice cream, cocktail, pizza...whoa. As you can see I have a love for food and that's my struggle, but this plan helped me with that. Here...let me start from the beginning.

I'm sure many of you are wondering what Tone It Up is. Two gorgeous trainers, Karena & Katrina, started up this program to inspire woman all over the world to improve their lifestyles through clean eating and working out. They make it simple, people. Like A, B, C simple people.

I joined the Tone It Up team in April of 2013 for their Bikini Series. It changed my life. I'm not kidding either. I learned what to eat and when to eat it. How often to eat (I eat 5-6 small meals daily). I learned quickly what foods can do for me such as give me energy and give me glowing skin.

Hands down, the best part of this program is the feedback from K&K and the whole TIU community. They keep me motivated to this day. When I get a personal message or "like" from K&K on Instagram it sorta makes me giddy inside like a small child...no shame in that!


What inspired me more than anything is how fabulous these ladies look!


See what I mean? I'd be lying f I said I didn't want to look like that. They live by the plan they sell. If it worked for them, it can work for me! Their nutrition plan is a tad bit pricy, but it is SO worth it and it comes in different options such as vegan and vegetarian. They also have workout DVD's, which I myself have not purchased, but I plan on it.

Who doesn't want to be a part of a plan where you can eat chocolate and donuts and latte's? If you aren't raising your hand, something is seriously wrong with you. You should probably get that checked out.

This started as something I was going to do for their 8 week Bikini Series to slim down for summer- now it's a way of life. I urge you to try it if you are a procrastinator, need a constant drive or push to be motivated, or have absolutely no clue where to start! And the best part is you don't call it a diet. It's a lifestyle change people!

*I would like to mention that I was not paid or sponsored to write this post. I just want to share Tone It Up with anyone interested so it can change your life too! 


1 comment on "My Tone It Up Story"
  1. I did a couple of these work outs when i stopped going to the gym. they were killer but I loved them! Thanks for the reminder! After the honeymoon, Mr. Jolley & I are kicking our butts into shape! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I respond to all comments via email :)